ERI’s Indiana advisory board gathers Hoosiers of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Board members' involvement in mentoring, facilitating connections with decision makers, developing and implementing resilience-related programs, and reaching residents across the state contribute to our mission of helping the state of Indiana be prepared for environmental change.
- Jim Brainard, mayor of Carmel Indiana
- Jim Carpenter, CEO of Wild Birds Unlimited
- Karen Cecil, global director of environmental sustainability at Cummins Inc.
- Stephanie Lawson, executive director of the McKinney Family Foundation
- Carrie Newcomer, songwriter and performer
- Sandy Sasso, retired rabbi
- Dan Smith, president of the Indiana University Foundation