ERI's Indiana advisory board gathers Hoosiers of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Board members' involvement in mentoring, facilitating connections with decision-makers, developing and implementing resilience-related programs, and reaching residents across the state contribute to our mission of helping the state of Indiana be prepared for environmental change.
Indiana Advisory Board
Abdul-Rahman is a regional field organizer for the NAACP Environmental Climate Justice Program.
Global Advisory Board
ERI also consults with a global advisory board of scientists and practitioners who have the technical expertise to help build ERI’s program of research and implementation.
- Joel Clement, senior fellow with the Harvard Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, and senior fellow with the Center for Science and Democracy at the Union of Concerned Scientists
- Rita Colwell, distinguished university professor at the University of Maryland in Applied Environmental Health (MIAEH) focusing on global infectious diseases
- Tom Dietz, university distinguished professor of sociology and environmental science at Michigan State University and director of the Center for Systems Integration and Sustainability
- Jeffery Dukes, Belcher Chair for environmental sustainability at Purdue University, and director of the Purdue Climate Change Research Center
- Michael Gerrard, Andrew Sabin professor of professional practice at Columbia University and director of the Sabin Center for Climate Change Law at Columbia University
- Katharine Hayhoe, professor of political science at Texas Tech University and climate scientist
- Peter Marra, director of the Georgetown Environmental Initiative and focuses on animal migrations.