ERI's Indiana advisory board gathers Hoosiers of diverse backgrounds and experiences. Board members' involvement in mentoring, facilitating connections with decision-makers, developing and implementing resilience-related programs, and reaching residents across the state contribute to our mission of helping the state of Indiana be prepared for environmental change.
Indiana Advisory Board
Global Advisory Board
ERI also consults with a global advisory board of scientists and practitioners who have the technical expertise to help build ERI’s program of research and implementation.
- Joel Clement, senior fellow with the Harvard Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, and senior fellow with the Center for Science and Democracy at the Union of Concerned Scientists
- Rita Colwell, distinguished university professor at the University of Maryland in Applied Environmental Health (MIAEH) focusing on global infectious diseases
- Tom Dietz, university distinguished professor of sociology and environmental science at Michigan State University and director of the Center for Systems Integration and Sustainability
- Jeffery Dukes, Belcher Chair for environmental sustainability at Purdue University, and director of the Purdue Climate Change Research Center
- Michael Gerrard, Andrew Sabin professor of professional practice at Columbia University and director of the Sabin Center for Climate Change Law at Columbia University
- Katharine Hayhoe, professor of political science at Texas Tech University and climate scientist
- Peter Marra, director of the Georgetown Environmental Initiative and focuses on animal migrations.
- Gina McCarthy, professor of practice of public health at the Harvard School of Public Health and director of the Center for Climate, Health, and the Global Environment